New Climbing course November.
- This will run every Wednesday up to the 14th December 2022. During the completion of this course.
- Families can take advantage of the 1 adult free of charge for each under 18 booked on the course.
- Use this as a development opportunity to set you up as a competent parent and child climber/belayer.
- Completion of this course will set you up with the correct knowledge and skills to progress into further courses.
- Gain the necessary "skills set" to be able to go, if you wish, to other climbing centres and pass their safety induction assessment required to be able to climb independently!
- Double session 5-7pm with or without transport.
- We offer pick up and drop off service from Bedlington & Morpeth for the double session, or you can make your own way to and back from there.
- Please follow the booking form button below for further information about times, costs etc.
Coming soon Activities
Weekend Retreat At The Yorkshire Dales